Friday, October 13, 2017

Here we go...

Hello!

I have been wanting to do this for a while but found every reason in the world not to. Call it procrastination. Call it being lazy. Call it finding a million other things to do. Whatever you want to call it, I am here now. I would love to say that this blog will be so full of amazing posts and that you will hang on my every word but I highly doubt that will be the case.

If you are still here, you will discover that I read A LOT. I am not just saying that I like to read. It is so much more than that. I read every single day. Some people claim that they do but I seriously do. Reading is not a hobby for me. It is part of who I am. I have been reading for as long as I can remember.

I have decided to document my literary adventures. I want to use this blog to talk about the books that I encounter and how they impact my life. Buckle up, kids!  You may be in for a very bumpy ride. No genre is safe from me. Brace yourself.  Reviews, recommendations, and shenanigans to come. You have been warned.


InkedBookDragon


No comments:

Post a Comment