Sunday, October 15, 2017

Seriously?!?

I was planning on posting a number of reviews today for books that I have read in the last few months. I have a tendency to jot down some notes when reading so that I can review if desired.  Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans...

My laptop has decided to give me the finger so the reviews will wait until tomorrow. I am sure that you were sitting there with breath that is baited. *smirks*  Sorry for the disappointment.

I have a tendency of reading multiple books at the same time. I always have. It would bother my mom because she never understood how I could do it and not mix up the plots.  Lucky, I suppose. It is nothing for me to read four or five books and not have any issues. Weird for some. It is what I know. I am currently reading four books and should be finishing them up soon.  Reviews will definitely follow completion.

One book is so good that I find myself wanting to read everything that the author has written.  About eighty percent done with it and I have been greatly enjoying it.  Don't you just love it when a book grabs you early on and you feel drawn to the characters?

Wait. What am I doing sitting here when I could be reading?  Sorry but I have a book calling me. Yeah...I am going.

InkedBookDragon

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes technology can be a blessing and other times it can be a curse. lol
    I know how you feel about being drawn into the characters. I love it when an author can make you feel like the world you are reading about is more real then the world you are in.

    ReplyDelete