Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Bad Books



Hello.

November 1st. What has happened to this year?  I don't think I am crazy in thinking that it is racing by. I know that people say that as you get older that years start flying by but this is truly ridiculous. Slow down time! You are moving way too fast!

Also, I am disappointed. I had been reading a book to review and I had to stop reading it because I just could not get into it. We all have had those times where we cannot connect with the book no matter how much we want to. It always makes me a little sad when this happens. I hate to lose any valuable reading time on a book that I cannot finish.

To make up for it, I am currently reading three fun books. The other book has now been pushed far back in my life.  It may resurface at some point and be welcomed by a different frame of mind. It may not.  We shall see. 

Hope that you are reading something amazing.

InkedBookDragon


No comments:

Post a Comment