Sunday, November 12, 2017

Kit and Kaboodle by Chris Robertson


Kit and Kaboodle by Chris Robertson
Published by Xist Publishing
Published on October 1, 2017
Genre: Children's Fiction
Page Count: 46
Source: Netgalley
Format: eBook
πŸ“˜πŸ“˜πŸ“˜πŸ“˜πŸ“˜

Description: A funny beginning reader featuring two very silly friends

When Kaboodle the elephant continues to deny his best friend monkey Kit a peanut, Kit tries to impress his friend in a variety of fun ways. Together they learn valuable lessons about sharing and manners.

Hello again!

I am always looking for books for my kids. I am constantly on the quest for ones that are educational. It is refreshing to find one like Kit and Kaboodle by Chris Robertson. It shares a story of two friends and sharing. Followed by the importance of manners. I have read this book multiple times to my little ones and they love it.

Thank you Netgalley and Xist Publishing for a digital copy of this book to review. It was a pleasure to read. I am rating this book Five Blue Books because it is exactly what I was hoping that it would be and my little ones enjoy it. The illustrations are well done and the lessons are very obvious. I would highly recommend this.


InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment