Sunday, December 17, 2017

Author Spotlight: Marcus Miller


AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: MARCUS MILLER


"Like the main character in my book, I also ran away from home at a very young age and was thrust into the underbelly of society where age matters not, and the only respect you receive is bought with strength and toughness. And like Steve Rawlings, I also survived against long odds, and am now able to tell some of my stories, and those of the characters I met along the way. My travels took me across the U.S. and through Central and South America and the Caribbean. I have worn many hats in his life, some of them being a cowboy, sailor, boat captain, scuba diving instructor, commercial diver, small plane pilot, gunsmith, hunting guide, rancher, horse trainer, firearms instructor, self-defense and edged weapons instructor, and adventurer.

Because I never completed high school or attended a college, my personal education was derived from working and living on the streets, back alleys, fetid jungles and dank ports in third world countries.

As you can tell, I have not experienced what might be considered a normal life. In fact, I have never known anyone whose life came even close to mirroring mine. As I traveled the world I absorbed my experiences and of those, of people I met on my journey's, and now I'm able to wrap these experiences into stories I hope will be enjoyed by my readers. I've always been a story-teller, and many over the years have encouraged me to write them down, but until I was laid up last year with a knee injury I never took the time. When I started writing, the words came easily, telling my stories as if I was in a room of eager listeners. I haven't stopped writing since. And I never want to stop....."

Published Works:
The Redemption Wall
Slave Tracks (The Redemption Wall Book 2)
The Forgotten Man
The Ghost Operator (The Forgotten Man Book 2)

Facebook
Amazon


I have encountered a number of authors since I started blogging and they all have interesting stories on what brought them to writing. Marcus Miller is one of those authors that can captivate your attention in basic conversation. I greatly enjoy every opportunity that I have to talk to him about his craft. The man doesn't have just one story to tell. He has many and wants to share them with the world. Readers are truly honored to get to be a part of his literary adventures. I look forward to seeing where he takes us.


InkedBookDragon





**Bio above from his Amazon Page and is not my personal words.


No comments:

Post a Comment