Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Be Careful What You Wish For by A.C. Hutchinson


Be Careful What You Wish For: A Short Story by A.C. Hutchinson
Published by Amazon Digital Services LLC
Published on October 31, 2015
Genres: Horror, Short Story
Page Count: 13
Source: Purchased
Format: eBook
πŸ“•πŸ“•πŸ“•πŸ“•


Description: When David Patzpowski takes his breakfast at a motorway diner, he discovers the clientele to be a little on the strange side.


Hello again.

Yes. I know that I just reviewed a different short story by this author but I can't review that one and not review this one. I have to share this one with you. Another great piece from this author. Well written with excellent characters. Definitely one that was thought out. Surprising end.

I am rating this short story Four Red Books because I found myself a little upset about the length. Well developed to be so short. I wholeheartedly feel that the premise could have been used towards a longer piece. Once again impressed with the way that the author draws the reader in. Will be keeping an eye on him. It will be interesting to see what he has for us later on. Will be recommending.

InkedBookDragon


No comments:

Post a Comment