Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Chaos



Hello Everyone!

I am sure that you have noticed that I have been quiet for a couple days. I have fallen into that part of the year where the holidays completely take over everything. I apologize for my absence and for the absence that will soon follow. December is all kinds of crazy. 

I cannot help but wonder how many of you have lives that are complete chaos because of the holidays. This is the one time of year where sane people become completely insane. I have seen a grown man sit in an aisle of a store and cry because they did not have heavy cream. I have seen two adult women fight over some hideous "Now" toy. SMH. 

All I want for Christmas is to climb into my bed with books and some snacks and just stay there until it is 2018. Now I am wondering how many of you are wanting the very same thing. 


May the Chaos of the Season not completely destroy the joy.


InkedBookDragon





No comments:

Post a Comment