Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Monthly Wrap-Up : January 2019 (Better Late Than Never)



Hello again.

January was a good month for me in terms of reading. In December, I set my goodreads yearly challenge for 2019 to 200 books. It is optimistic but I feel that I can definitely shoot for it. Some years, that number is obtainable. Other years, I am lucky to read 100 books. I am attacking the challenge with a combination of physical books, ebooks, and audiobooks. We shall see if I meet my goal.

January's Total Books Read: 36

Books Read:

The End Of The Affair Graham Green
I Believe In A Thing Called Love Maurene Goo
The One Kiera Cass
On What Grounds Cleo Coyle
Fairest of All Serena Valentino
A Little Side of Geek Maguerite Labbe
Weregirl C.D. Bell
The Blue Witch Alane Adams
Becoming Michelle Obama
Side Effects May Vary Julie Murphy
Identity Theft Rachel Rosenthal
The Third Man Mani Sherian
Black Sheep Rory Scholl
Two Henrys Kevin Allison
I'd Rather Be Reading Anne Bogel
Sh*t My Dad Says Justin Halpern
Alex & Eliza Melissa De La Cruz
Axios: A Spartan Tale Jaclyn Osborn
My Plain Jane Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
City of Bones Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes Cassandra Clare
The Haunting of Hill House Shirley Jackson
The List Siobhan Vivian
Into The Wild Jon Krakauer
Batman: Year Two Mike W. Karr
The Library Book Susan Orlean
On Writing Stephen King
My Most Excellent Year Steve Kluger
City of Glass Cassandra Clare
The Similars Rebecca Hanover
The Heir Kiera Cass
The Crown Kiera Cass
Happily Ever After Kiera Cass
Clockwork Angel Cassandra Clare
Slayer Kiersten White
The Egg and Other Stories Andy Weir


It truly was a great month!


InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment