Friday, January 10, 2020

Audiobooks for the win!



Hello Readers.

Today was one of those days so I am currently escaping. The Hobbit is on and I am settling in. It was a long day. Thank goodness that I had audiobooks to help make the day better. I’m not sure that I have mentioned it before but I love audiobooks. They allow me to enjoy books when there is no possible way that I can read. What an amazing thing! I managed to finished two books today and get started on another one. It may have been a crazy day but it was a great book day! Time to sleep. I will be in the car a lot tomorrow so audiobooks will definitely be enjoyed. I cannot wait!

InkedBookDragon


Currently reading: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare and Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff


No comments:

Post a Comment