Friday, January 31, 2020

Series Spotlight: The Beaumont Series


THE BEAUMONT SERIES 
By: Heidi McLaughlin


A blurb for the first book:

I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her.

Her smell, her smile.

And now I’m going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl.


Hello Readers.

I found this series late on. I think it was 2017. Most of the books had already come out. I read the first one and I could not get enough. I bought all the ones that had been released when I was about halfway through with Forever My Girl. I was addicted. I proceeded to recommend them to anyone that would listen. I bought them as gifts for multiple people.

I had read the entire series at least three times. Then more books started coming. Heidi gave us a whole other series called The Beaumont Series - Next Generation. The books would release and I would read them in one setting. I hope that she writes more about these characters because they have become dear friends. I cannot recommend this series enough. It is really that good. 


InkedBookDragon


Books in the Series:

  • Forever My Girl   2012
  • My Everything (Novella)    2013
  • My Unexpected Forever   2013
  • Finding My Forever   2013
  • Finding My Way   2014
  • 12 Days Of Forever (Novella)   2015
  • My Kind Of Forever   2015
  • Forever Our Boys (Novella)   2017
Additional Books:

    TBS: The Next Generation
  • Holding Onto Forever   2017 
  • My Unexpected Love   2018
  • Chasing My Forever   2018
  • Peyton & Noah (Novella)   2018
  • Fighting For Our Forever   2019
  • Fighting For Our Forever...Baby Style (This Novella was only available in Jordyn's Army. JA was a charity anthology for Jordyn Preston and her fight against cancer. It was only available for thirty days.)   2019





*Blurb taken from Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment