Monday, February 24, 2020

Read all the books...


Hello Readers.

I should be sleeping but all I can think about is the colossal TBR list that I have going on. It is bordering on terrifying. So many books and even more being added daily. I would like to say that I was kidding but I have absolutely no self control when it comes to books. I read one book and add three more to the list. I know that I have discussed my insane TBR before but I am currently looking at stacks of books that need to be read. So many interesting books just waiting to be read. I wish that I could read them all. In a perfect world, I would. I would read all the books. That would be glorious.

InkedBookDragon


Currently reading: Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan and Cloche and Dagger by Jenn McKinlay



No comments:

Post a Comment