Friday, May 1, 2020

April's Reads


Hello Readers. 

Another month has flown by. I cannot believe that it is already May. Given what we are dealing with, it is not surprising that all sense of time has been escaping me. One day may feel like just a few hours while the next day may feel like a week. Such a weird time. I would love to say that it is not keeping me from reading but it has been. I read fifteen books this month. Fifteen. That may seem like a lot to some people but there have been multiple months where I read double to triple that. Maybe May will be better for me. The books that I read were good. Some were amazing. Some were just good. I did not read anything horrible so it was a great month. 

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Admission by Julie Buxbaum
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Tart of Darkness by Denise Swanson
Leave No Scone Unturned by Denise Swanson
Let Me Lie by Clare Mackintosh
Death of a Blueberry Tart by Lee Hollis
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
The God Game by Danny Tobey
Bad For Me by Lee Piper
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
Summer Knight by Jim Butcher

I hope that your May is full of fantastic books.

Happy Reading.


InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment