Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Baby Energy For Sale

Yes, you read that right. I am currently thinking about bottling up baby energy and selling it. Need to work out the details but I am sure that I have a billion dollar idea with this one. Details will follow.

Good Morning,

Last night was another long one so I should not be responsible for the nonsense that I may produce today. My youngest has decided that she is a night person so she wants to talk and play when most people are attempting sleep. Coffee is a dear sweet friend.  At least I got some reading done when she could not sleep.

This makes me wonder about something. Do you read multiple books at a time or just one? I currently am working on five. I know that I have discussed this before but I often wonder how others approach it. I get some of the weirdest looks when someone asks me how many I read. I guess this may not be common or at least as common as I once thought it was.

What genres do you prefer? I am all over the place when it comes to the types of books that I read. Been reading a lot of romance and fantasy these days. I get in the mood some times and will read one genre for weeks and then turn around and not read another book from that genre for a while.

Going to attempt to adult now.


InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment