Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Not Enough Hours

Do you ever find yourself thinking that 24-Hour days are just not long enough? I have times like this often. I will attempt to get everything done in a 24-Hour period and still get sleep and I find myself coming up short. I wanted to read for a couple hours today and review but I am just now really getting a moment to myself and all I want to do is sleep. Sad but true.

Hope to get a review or two up for you tomorrow. I could write them now but I am pretty sure that you would all stop reading because they would make absolutely no sense. No one wants that.

Headed to bed shortly. I will attempt to get some sleep before the little ones in the house decide that I have had enough sleep and should tend to them. I wonder what it is like to have more than three hours of uninterrupted sleep. I honestly do not remember.

Hope that you all are having a wonderful week and are reading fantastic books!


InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment