Friday, June 29, 2018

Author Spotlight: Becky Albertalli


AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: BECKY ALBERTALLI

"Becky Albertalli is the author of the acclaimed novels Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (film: Love, Simon), The Upside of Unrequited, and Leah on the Offbeat. She is also the co-author of What If It's Us with Adam Silvera. A former clinical psychologist who specialized in working with children and teens, Becky lives with her family in Atlanta."

Published Works:
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
The Upside of Unrequited
Leah on the Offbeat
What If It's Us (with Adam Silvera) Expected publication date: October 9, 2018



Becky Albertalli has completely taken my by surprise. I had heard the hype about Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda and was hesitant to read it. Too much hype tends to push me away. I finally read it and was blown away. The hype was there for a reason. Truly likeable characters. Situations that people can relate to. Simon won me over but I feared that there was no way she could captivate me that way again. I was wrong. She keeps writing stories that pull the reader in. I have read and reread everything that she has offered and am patiently (not really) awaiting her next book. 


**Bio above is from her Amazon Page and is not my personal words.

No comments:

Post a Comment