Monday, January 6, 2020

All the feelings...



Hello again.

I am just getting ready to sleep and I started thinking about some of the books I read last year and about how they made me feel. I love how books transport the reader places and into situations. You get to experience so much. It is amazing. Some are lighthearted and just fun. Others can be downright terrifying. Some are so frustrating that that the reader may scream or yell.  There were moments in the past year where I wished that I could have reached inside the story and slapped a character. There were even some where I lost it and threw the book. I am not proud of that but it happened. I get emotional. One of the things that I really love about reading is that it stirs up passion. Books make the reader feel and that is truly incredible. To sum it up, it is magical.

InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment