Sunday, January 19, 2020

Book Hangover



Hello Readers. 

I have a book hangover. I have forced myself to read some other books but I still have one in the back of my head constantly. I cannot shake that book. Unfortunately, the next book in the series is almost 1,000 pages long. HUGE commitment. Yikes! 

My point to all this is that you never know when a book hangover may hit. Some books just get in there and latch on. Then you find yourself wondering if you should read more or if you should take a break. Hmm.

 I was discussing the series with a friend and she said that she has yet to read the next book because she still isn’t over the last one. She read it years ago. What have I done?!?!? *groan*


InkedBookDragon


Currently reading: One of Us Is Next by Karen M. McManus and To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jennie Han. 

No comments:

Post a Comment