Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Boom...2020!



Hello Readers. 

I blinked and it was not only another year but another decade. 2020. Time sure does fly. I keep seeing people discussing their last decade on social media. I’m not really going to do that here. I met some awesome people. I lost people. I read a lot of books. I didn’t read enough books. I am pretty sure that I added ten books to my TBR for every book I read. I would like to say that was not true but it is. So many books. Overall, I would say that I had a good decade. 

Happy New Year! I hope that your 2020 is filled with amazing books. 


InkedBookDragon



Currently reading: Reputation by Sara Shepard. 




The art above was created by Nathan W. Pyle. His work greatly amuses me so I thought I would share.      https://www.facebook.com/nathanwpyle2/

No comments:

Post a Comment