Thursday, January 2, 2020

December 2019 Wrap-Up





Hello Readers.

December was a great month for me in regards to reading. I completed the goals and challenges that I set up for myself despite life being super hectic. Sickness hit my house like a plague. Add in the holidays. I am truly surprised that I managed to read what I read. I am sad to say that I failed to write any reviews. I did enjoy my reading so I count it as a win. 

Books Read:

My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
How to Ruin a Summer by Simone Elkeles
Going, Going, Ganache by Jenn McKinlay
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume
Cemetery Girl Omnibus by Charlaine Harris & Christopher Golden
25 Days 'Til Christmas by Poppy Alexander
Thr3e by Ted Dekker
Would Like To Meet by Rachel Winters
The Nanny by Gilly Macmillan
Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay
The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
More of You by A.L. Jackson
The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts
Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
Strangers on a Train by Patricia Highsmith
Vanilla Beaned by Jenn McKinlay
Burntown by Jenniger McMahon
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay
Wedding Cake Crumble by Jenn McKinlay
Dying for Devil's Food by Jenn McKinlay
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Elementary, She Read by Vicki Delany
One Week 'Til Christmas by Belinda Missen
The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
Insanity by Jace Cameron

There were many that I know that I will be rereading at some point. A couple of the books will most likely be read again this month. What can I say? I know what I love. 


Happy Reading.


InkedBookDragon





Currently Reading: Reputation by Sara Shepard 
                               You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
                               Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
















No comments:

Post a Comment