Sunday, February 10, 2019

Finally! Productivity loading...


Hello Readers.

Another insane week. This is the first time that I have actually gotten to sit down and work on stuff. Lots of very early mornings. Really hoping to convince the littles that sleep is more important than they realize. I wonder when someone will convince me of that. *smirks*  On a happy note, the coffee is fabulous today and I am being super productive. Yay for that!

I don't remember if I have mentioned it before but I am a person of many hats. I tend to work better if I have a lot of different things going on. This can make it crazy at times but it is what works for me. I am the person with multiple notebooks/journals/planners going. I am involved in multiple groups on social media including one that is mine. Add in the gremlins upstairs and I am pretty busy. With that said, I hope to always make time for you, my readers. You take the time to read my ramblings and I appreciate it.

My mind is all over the place this morning so please bear with me. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah! Books! I just posted a list of new releases in my Facebook group and I was once again blown away by the sheer number of books that come out every week. Some are highly anticipated. Some slip in there and are relatively unnoticed. It is impossible to compose a list of all of them because there are so many. I am forever on the lookout for an all-encompassing list. With that said, I have found that many of the books that I love tend to be ones that I just stumbled upon.

I just zoned out for a little bit there. I don't remember where I was going with this. I think I need more coffee. I am going to go for now but I want to leave you with this. Take a chance on an author that you have never read before. Buy that book that takes you out of your comfort zone. You may not like it but there is always the possibility that you will. How wonderful would that be?

Happy Reading!

InkedBookDragon

No comments:

Post a Comment